Find a School
General Information [?]
- Website http://www.muohio.edu/
- Phone Number (513)529-1809
- Location Oxford, OH
- Tuition $22270
- Enrollment 16307
- School Type State
- Enrollment Type Senior
Academic Support [?]
- Contact the Bernard B. Rinella Learning Center at 513-529-8741.
Student Life [?]
- Contact the Office of Residence Life at 513-529-4000.
Transition Support [?]
- Contact the New Student Programs 513-529-1834, the Office of Residence Life at 513-529-4000, or the Parents Office at 513-529-3436.
Emotional Wellness & Mental Health Resources [?]
- Wellness Programs/Resources Contact the Recreational Sports Center at 513-529-6868.
- Gym/Fitness Programs Contact the Student Health Service at 513-529-3000.
- Health Center Contact the Health Education Office at 513-529-3438.
- Health/Counseling Center
- Our mission is to provide primary, secondary, and tertiary level interventions so as to achieve and/or maintain a mentally healthy status for each student and to create a learning environment that facilitates and supports that status. \n \n \n
- Address 195 Health Services Center
Oxford, Ohio 45056
- Phone Number
- Website http://www.miami.muohio.edu/
- Health Center Contact Student Health at 513-529-3000.
- Counseling Center There are small fees for psychiatric service and for counseling sessions that exceed 5 per year. Note that there is a liberal fee waiver program such that no student is ever denied service due to inability to pay. Fees are charged to student accounts through the Bursar's Office and summary of services will be provided if the student wishes to submit to insurance company.